94 Cathedral Street
Wednesday - Friday 10am - 5pm
Saturday 10am - 4pm
Monday and Tuesday By Appointment Only
Alternatively, please complete the online form and we will be in touch.
We are currently looking for an exceptionally organised and motivated intern.
- Completed or currently undertaking a degree in art history, curatorship, arts administration, museum studies or related discipline.
- Exceptional organisational skills, with meticulous attention to detail and process.
- Established interest and knowledge of Australian and International Contemporary Art.
- Excellent research and writing skills.
Tasks may include:
- Actively participate and assist in preparation for upcoming art fairs, exhibition openings and events.
- Observe and assist in the varied curatorial aspects associated with exhibition development, including cataloguing, curation, installation and de-installation.
- Conduct research, source information and reference material about artists and the art market.
- Administrative tasks and database management.
- Preparing and archiving press information.
To apply: Please email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org