94 Cathedral Street
Wednesday - Friday 10am - 5pm
Saturday 10am - 4pm
Monday and Tuesday By Appointment Only
(02) 9380 6524
Alternatively, please complete the online form and we will be in touch.
We are currently looking for an exceptionally organised and motivated intern.
- Completed or currently undertaking a degree in art history, curatorship, arts administration, museum studies or related discipline.
- Exceptional organisational skills, with meticulous attention to detail and process.
- Established interest and knowledge of Australian and International Contemporary Art.
- Excellent research and writing skills.
Tasks may include:
- Actively participate and assist in preparation for upcoming art fairs, exhibition openings and events.
- Observe and assist in the varied curatorial aspects associated with exhibition development, including cataloguing, curation, installation and de-installation.
- Conduct research, source information and reference material about artists and the art market.
- Administrative tasks and database management.
- Preparing and archiving press information.
To apply: Please email a cover letter and CV to email@example.com